Make Every Day Count:
Sending the Right Message about Attendance to Parents and Students
Whether you’re launching an attendance campaign, releasing chronic absence data or simply planning a back-to-school night, it’s important to convey the right message about attendance to the parents and students. Attendance messaging helps build a habit and a culture of attendance by helping everyone understand why going to school regularly matters and what they can do to ensure students are in school.
Click here to view the toolkit.
This toolkit is divided into the following sections:
- A. What to say to parents
- B. What to say to students
- C. What to say to other audiences
- A. Direct outreach to parents
- B. Incentives for students
- C. Logos and slogans
- D. Public service announcements
- E. Billboards
- F. Media outreach
- G. Website and social media