Build the Habit of Good Attendance Early
We have also created a two-page version of the Parents Handout with policy tips on how to request data. Click here to find the Parents Handout with Policy Advice.
Keep Your Child on Track in Middle and High School
How Sick is Too Sick?
Attendance Works handouts are free to download and reprint. If you want to repurpose the same content in another format, please credit Attendance Works with our logo or a line reading “used with permission of Attendance Works.” If you want to change the wording, please contact Cecelia Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d like to add your logo to these handouts, please leave the existing logos in place and follow these directions:
- Save your logo in .jpg format
- Open the PDF document in Adobe Acrobat Pro
- In the Tools menu, click on the Content bar
- Select “Edit Object”
- Right click on the PDF and select “Place image”
- Choose your .jpg logo and click “Open”
- Your logo will appear on the PDF. To resize and move the logo, select “Edit Object” again.
- Hover over the corner of the logo until you see a double arrow. Click and drag to resize the logo.
- Move your logo to the white spot under the Attendance Works logo by hovering over the image until a cross arrow icon appears. Click and drag to move the logo.
- Save your PDF