Personalized Services from the Attendance Works Team of Experts
Preschool to K-12
We have developed virtual options that provide our high-quality technical assistance at a lower cost than in-person costs. For more information email Cecelia Leong, Vice President of Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over a decade, Attendance Works has joined with states, school districts, schools and communities to unpack the causes of chronic absence and to create sustainable policy and programmatic solutions. Our team of professionals are experts in understanding the underlying reasons for chronic absence and the challenges faced by state agencies, school districts and schools around meeting expectations for students’ academic performance.
Let Attendance Works experts work with you to develop tailored strategies that fit your circumstances.
Conduct a district diagnostic to assess your current policies and practices. Attendance Works team members will:
- Review your policies and practices
- Analyze your chronic absence data
- Garner insights from key stakeholders, including community partners
- Develop a plan to significantly improve attendance
- Communities of Practice – Engage Attendance Works staff as facilitators or subject matter experts to create a community of practice for your district’s school teams. Communities of practice ideally take place over multiple years with an emphasis on building the capacity of district staff to assume greater responsibility for implementation.
- School teams – Register for our Professional E-Learning series and learn evidence-based interventions.
- Keynotes - Arrange for an Attendance Works expert to keynote a conference.
- Draw on the creativity of the Attendance Works Communications Team to design
- Work with the Attendance Works Communications Team to craft your local or state attendance awareness campaign.
Contact Us! Cecelia Leong, Vice President of Programs (email@example.com) will provide more information or set-up a free initial consultation with you.
Click on the buttons below to see how to reduce chronic absence in your state, community or school.