Attendance Works handouts are free to download and reprint. If you want to repurpose the same content in another format, please credit Attendance Works with our logo and/or a line reading “used with permission of Attendance Works.”
If you’d like to add your logo to these handouts, please leave the existing logo(s) in place and follow these directions:
- Save your logo in .jpg format
- Open the PDF document in Adobe Acrobat Pro
- In the Tools menu, click on the Content bar
- Select “Edit Object”
- Right click on the PDF and select “Place image”
- Choose your .jpg logo and click “Open”
- Your logo will appear on the PDF. To resize and move the logo, select “Edit Object” again.
- Hover over the corner of the logo until you see a double arrow. Click and drag to resize the logo.
- Move your logo to the white spot under the Attendance Works logo by hovering over the image until a cross arrow icon appears. Click and drag to move the logo.
- Save your PDF