Feel free to download and use these materials for your own presentations. If you reuse the slides in your own format, please credit Attendance Works as the source.
- Overview Presentation: Reducing Chronic Absence: What Will it Take? An overview of why it matters and key ingredients for improving student attendance (PPT template, Spring 2014)
- Presentation to Policymakers and Advocates
Reducing Chronic Absence: A Springboard for Academic Success. Implications for Practice and Policy (PDF, Spring 2014)
- Presentation to Practitioners (this version has few data slides)
Reducing Chronic Absence: What Will It Take? An Overview. (PDF, Spring 2014)
- Presentation on California
Reducing the Achievement Gap in California: The Imperative for Reducing Chronic Absence Starting with School Entry (PDF, August 2011)
- Key Concepts and Messages
- Parent Flyers
- Parent Pledge Card
- Infographic: Attendance in the Early Grades
- Five Myths About School Attendance
Meeting Planning: These materials were developed for Attendance Awareness Month but can be used year round.